WHAT IS VITACUP?
VitaCup is here to solve America’s vitamin deficiency problem! Ok, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration but I’ve always encouraged people to think big! VitaCup was started by two friends Brandon Fishman and Jeff McIntosh. The fisherman was experiencing a poor performance at the gym and work only to discover he suffered from vitamin D and B deficiency.
He met McIntosh, a 5th generation coffee brewer with a similar passion for micro-nutritional health. And together they decided to revolutionize coffee by creating VitaCup, a brand that infuses the great taste and energy that comes with coffee and the power and health boost capabilities of B vitamins, vitamin D, and potent natural antioxidants!
VITACUP FORMULA: INGREDIENTS AND NUTRITION
At the writing of this review, VitaCup carries three products: a dark French roast blend, a French vanilla roast, and a healthy green tea pod. There are three new products that you can preorder and will be for sale in the near future. These include Gourmet Breakfast Blend, Gourmet House Blend, and Gourmet Decaf Blend.
All VitaCup products are created with a unique blend of vitamins that will give your body a huge micronutrient and antioxidant boost. These are the nutrients that you will find in a VitaCup:
- Thiamine: improves digestive health and assists with the conversion of carbohydrates into energy
- Vitamin B2: promotes weight loss
- Vitamin B6: reduces inflammation and eases joint pain
- Vitamin B9: for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Vitamin D3: helps the body convert fat into energy, improves the immune system, can also prevent depression
- Vitamin B12 improves the digestive process, help the body convert food into energy and also regulates the health of the central nervous system. Works to maintain energy levels.
- Antioxidant Compounds: helps to neutralize the free radicals in the body and reduce stress, this can lower inflammation as well as promote increased vitality.
- Gourmet 100% Arabica coffee beans or premium tea (VitaCup Tea Pod)
- Healthy Energy Source (can replace energy drinks)
- Has caffeine so it will give you a great energy boost
- Easy to take a source of vitamins
- Essential vitamins you need to be productive by supporting your metabolism and boosting your energy levels: B1, B5. B6. B12, folic acid, D3, and antioxidants.
- Coffee is sourced from fair-trade certified growers in South America
- Environmentally responsible: single serving coffee pods are BPA free, eco-friendly, and fully recyclable.
Where to buy?
At this time VitaCup is only available online, it is not sold at your local supermarket. You can buy VitaCup online through the official VitaCup website, here you will find the best prices and you’ll be able to take advantage of any sales of promotions that come up.