OptiMind is more than a normal energy booster – it’s a stack of quality nootropics. So you should understand that it takes some time to get the most out of it. Compared to most nootropic stacks I tested and compared, OptiMind is one of the most famous stacks on the market. And it’s one of these that contain caffeine for an immediate energy boost.
If the OptiMind formula is a secret, the only thing we can analyze is the nutritional ingredients, which cannot be included in a proprietary blend.
Other OptiMind Ingredients
If the OptiMind formula is a secret, the only thing we can analyze is the nutritional ingredients, which cannot be included in a proprietary blend. These include:
- Vitamin D (385 IU) – While the label claims 96% of the daily recommended value , the number is far too low to be considered optimal. The scientific literature suggests a dose range of 20 – 80 IU / kg . The good thing is 385 IU extra is most likely going to be helpful.
- Vitamin B12 (500 mcg) – If you aren’t a vegetarian or elderly, vitamin B12 probably isn’t going to be hugely beneficial, but it can’t hurt. Vitamin B12 is helpful for enzymatic reactions in the body and is an essential nutrient.
- Calcium (44 mg) – Given the recommended daily intake is between 1000 mg, OptiMind offers very little calcium. Again, too small to hurt, though.
- Magnesium (16 mg) – Another dud. Magnesium is hugely important (and often deficient) for improving enzymatic reactions and 200 mg supplementation of bioavailable magnesium is oft recommended.
HOW DO YOU TAKE OPTIMIND?
1. First, set a goal for yourself. Determine exactly what it is that you want to accomplish with your day, how you plan on doing it, and when you want it done by.
2. Then, take OptiMind with a full glass of water. It has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee so you want to be sure you stay hydrated!