Keto Fuel is a dietary supplement sold by Nutriscience International created to supplement the Ketogenic diet.
It was designed to help people reach their dietary goals and to help them prevent experiencing the “keto flu” – a host of symptoms reflective of the body’s entrance into ketosis.
The ketogenic diet is an eating plan focused on eating healthy fats, low carbs, and lean proteins.
The ingredients are the same that you’d get from a balanced meal except in a concentrated form. In general, each is meant to replenish your electrolytes and provide energy from raw BHBs. Ingredients include:
- Beta-Hydroxybutyrate: When you get just the raw ones, your body uses it much more quickly, hence the fast energy.
- Fat and Protein: One of the biggest mistakes dieters make is not properly balancing these two nutrients. The product contains the proper ratio of fats to protein needed to trigger the state.
- Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium: Electrolyte imbalance is a major challenge for new dieters, often leading to the symptoms of fatigue and brain fog. Keto Fuel contains heavy doses of each to give your body the energy that it needs.
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides: The MCTs in the supplement help you meet your daily fat intake.
Benefits of Keto Fuel
- Promote regular energy levels
- Fight off symptoms of the flu
- Trigger the state quickly (which may help you burn fat faster)
- Regulate your mood
- Decrease bloating
How Does it Work?
Keto Fuel supplies the body with exogenous ketones – ketones not made in the body.
It also provides fat to help users meet their macronutrient for a given day.
While not considered a meal replacement, Keto Fuel does attempt to supply the body with the necessary vitamins and minerals that support a keto diet.
Keto Fuel for running is becoming a trend, considering the ingredients.
Using Keto Fuel for running may reduce the chances of side effects from the loss of electrolytes.