Diabazole is a new all-natural health supplement which promises to help people with diabetes support healthy glucose levels, increase their insulin sensitivity and manage their blood sugar levels. According to the product’s manufacturer, Diabazole will help patients beat diabetes naturally through its 100% natural blend of ingredients.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes occurs when a person’s body is no longer able to break down the sugars it needs to survive. This is because a hormone called insulin, which is produced by the pancreas, attaches to sugar and makes it available for digestion by your cells.
As such, without insulin, your body can no longer process sugar, leading to high blood sugar levels and potentially severe consequences.
Diabazole is said to contain turmeric, berberine, and piperine at the optimal levels, creating a “synergy” that will lead to the perfect blood sugar levels and a healthier you. But let’s take a closer look at what current medical research has to say about each.
Turmeric: (Curcuma longa) An ancient herb/spice that has been used as folk medicine for thousands of years and also gives curry its color and flavor. According to the University of Maryland, curcumin, the active substance in turmeric is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to decrease inflammation and stop blood clots from forming.
However, most studies have been in test tubes and animals and state it may not work as well in humans. Turmeric may also decrease blood sugar levels, so diabetics are cautioned about taking it when also taking prescribed medications as it may cause hypoglycemia.
Berberine: A yellow alkaloid from the barberry tree that has been used in ancient Chinese medicine that also has been shown to reduce inflammation. A Chinese study of 116 people concluded berberine was safe and effective in treating type 2 diabetes vs. a placebo.
WebMD states there is also preliminary evidence it can lower cholesterol, but insufficient proof it can prevent congestive heart failure. However very few human studies have been conducted, and diabetes researcher Jenny Rule cautions berberine’s long-term safety has not been assessed.
Piperine: A component of pepper, piparine has been shown to enhance the benefits of curcumin. It is also thought to be an anti-inflammatory agent but WedMD says there is insufficient evidence it can be used to treat any condition. Piperine has moderate interaction with a number of drugs, including lithium, so caution is advised if taking lithium medication.
Benefits of Diabazole
- Supports the body after natural inflammations.
- It’s an efficient regulator of blood sugar levels.
- Assures a proper working of the metabolic functions.
- Provides a decreased risk for diabetes complications.
- Supports cells to tolerate auxiliary glucose.
- Maintains a healthy blood pressure.
- Removes anxiety and hypertension.
- Seems to reduce cholesterol molecules.
- Supports the cardiovascular system, preventing heart attacks and strokes.
- Helps in alleviating some of the diabetes symptoms, especially in cases of patients with mild forms of the disease.
- The ingredients help with most symptoms and improvements will be noticed.
- Using it results in boosting the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
How to Boost Results?
Everybody wants to get maximum results from using this supplement, therefore, changes in everyday lifestyle are also important. To boost results you can follow the listed points and get the best out of this experience:
- Choose a healthy and balanced diet.
- Stay away from unhygienic and unhealthy foods.
- Do regular exercise.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Stop drinking alcohol and quit smoking.
- Avoid sweets.